Super Dumbbell – the ultimate punching knife
with replaceable precision cutting blades
Super Dumbbell has a spring type ejector, is equipped with 5 sets of precision spare blades and therefore represents a set of six punching knives in total. It is ideally designed for manual and pneumatic presses.
“6 knives for the price of 1”
Replaceable precision cutting blades
- Japanese carbon steel: ultra-hard – extremely sharp – maximum cut resistance
- Easy replacement
- No regrinding
- No downtime
- Cutting blade symmetry prevents concave cross-sectional geometry (Fig. 1)
- Extremely smooth cut surfaces of test specimens (Fig. 2)
- Always available separately
Fig. 1: Cutting blade symmetry
|Conventional cutting blades are asymmetrical to the cutting edge and produce a concave crosssection geometry which leads to considerable measuring errors.||Symmetrical precision cutting blades produce a rectangular cross-section geometry and thus high-precision test specimens for reliable and reproducible test results.|
Fig. 2: Cut surfaces of test specimens
- High-precision test specimens
- Reliable and reproducible test results
Ideally suited for:
- High polymer materials such as rubber, plastics, etc.
- Standards of all kinds, such as ISO, DIN, JIS, ASTM, IEC, etc.
We will be happy to send you a quotation without obligation!
Richard Hess MBV GmbH • 47665 Sonsbeck, Germany • phone: +49 2838 444 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Exklusive supplier of Dumbbell products in Europe